Monday, September 20, 2010

It's been what 2 years I had to search my email to find the blog's name. Well in the last blog I stated that two of my children had moved out, well they are back home again. The joys of mother hood.
I went back to college over the summer, if I can get the classes I need next semester I will get my AA degree. Than I need to decide what I would like to do with my life. I still have three in school and my third child is in college too, a different state of course who wants to go to school with their mother.... did well last term, and am trying to hang in there this term. Life is full, had homecoming this week for my eldest daughter as well as Stake Conference.
Gotta go and pick up a child for an appointment. Hopefully I will write before two years are up. After I finish my first English paper I will post it if I can figure out how to.
Ref

No comments: