Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nine months one might think I went into hiding in order to give birth. In a metaphorical sense I have done just that. I have come to learn a lot about myself, life, and others during the last few months. A metamorphosis a new birth has taken place in my life again.

I have finished five more English essays, earned my AA (still waiting for it in the mail), have declared my majors. English and Social Work with a minor in Women's Studies. I was truly frightened to take an English class and to think it is now my major. I am also taking on the challenge of writing a book about addiction and understanding the eternal perspective . . . If I can figure out how to add an attachment I'll add the essay; I also have surveys in order to help with the contents of the book.

It is time to go do some research in attachments in the blogging community.

Take care,
Ref

No comments: